Levels

Middle School

High School

The levels above are how your student will be graded during band for the year.  These levels represent 75% of your student’s grade in band, while the other 25% comes from daily rehearsals.  Performances are required and any absence from a performance results in the student dropping 1 letter grade for the semester.  Grades for levels are input at the end of each semester (end of 2nd and 4th 9 weeks).

Advertisements

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: